Conditions of Use
Please review our updated Policies and Procedures as it contains information regarding our terms, delivery and returns.
Should you have any questions please contact us at (903)509-3395. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your furniture needs in the future.
- Customer is invoiced and expected to pay upon receipt
- No deductions are allowed without management authorization.
- No minimum order for Self-Pickup customers.
- Payment Options: Cash, Cashier’s Check, 3rd Party Finance Terms, Credit Card or Debit Card. Any checks must be pre-approved prior to delivery. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- Any returned check will be subject to $25.00 NSF Bank Charge. Returned checks will be automatically redeposited upon return. Should funds not clear within 3 days, a cash or credit card payment will be due immediately.
- All Returns/Exchanges must have signed and approved Return/Exchange Authorization Form (RMA).
- Customers are responsible for inspecting and counting merchandise upon delivery. When a delivery Invoice is signed received, Tyler Discount Furniture accepts no responsibility for shortages. If a piece arrives damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to contact the store within 24 hours from the delivery date.
- Exchange for manufacturer defective items must be made within 15 days from date the merchandise was received.
- At least 2 pictures with a brief explanation of the item(s) damage from different perspectives will be required to process a return or exchange authorization form.
- 15% Re-stocking fee will apply for all return items.. A re-stocking must be done within 15 days from the Invoice Date.
- No Cash Refund.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Measurements are approximate.
- Some items may not be exactly as shown in catalog pictures.
- Special Order product(s) may take 3 to 4 weeks and may not be returned. Advance payment will be requested for special order items.
- Mattress warranty is voided when mattress has any type of stain or body fluid.
- Tyler Discount Furniture reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
UPHOLSTERY WARRANTY AND PROCEDURES
All new furniture is warrantied through the manufacturer warranty programs exclusively. All defective situations will be reviewed individually. Tyler Discount Furniture may give a credit or replace defective parts upon review and approval from our manufacturers. All manufacturer defective claims will begin on the date of sale indicated on your invoice. Invoices must be submitted with your claim to be considered for a manufacturer defect RMA claim.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Tyler Discount Furniture should be notified promptly of the defect and provide a copy of the invoice. Inspection by Tyler Discount Furniture employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists. Please provide Tyler Discount Furniture with two digital images of the defect.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective item has been discontinued or unavailable, Tyler Discount Furniture reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer a credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same item will be supplied for replacement purposes.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE CUSTOMER WHOSE NAME IS ON THE RECEIPT and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact Tyler Discount Furniture with a claim. WE WILL NOT HANDLE CLAIMS FROM 3RD PARTY’s. We advise all customer’s to retain invoices for a minimum of six months for warranty purposes.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose, No representative, employee, or agent of Tyler Discount Furniture or any other person is authorized to assume for Tyler Discount Furniture any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Tyler Discount Furniture merchandise except as described above.
If a claim is reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise, we will exchange the product after receiving the proper paperwork and images. If the claim is reported once the merchandise is at the consumer’s home, we will arrange a pick up of the item WITHIN 72 hours. We will pick up the merchandise from the DELIVERY LOCATION LISTED ON THE INVOICE ONLY, WE WILL NOT PICK UP MERCHANDISE AT 3RD PARTY HOMES. Once the product is picked up it will be subject to inspection at Tyler Discount Furniture and we will determine if it’s a manufacture defect. If the claim is determined to be a manufacturer defect, we will repair the item. If it is not possible we would exchange the merchandise upon availability. PLEASE ALLOW 6-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ITEMS TO BE REPAIRED. If the claim is determined not to be a manufacturer defect, we can still offer the repair of the merchandise at the customer’s expense upon customer’s approval in writing.
The warranty is voided for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use of the merchandise resulting in damage.
- Any product modification by the customer, consumer or other party not authorized by Tyler Discount Furniture will void the warranty.
- Floor samples, discontinued and close out items sold “As is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only it does not cover any industrial, commercial, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- The warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and the furniture